Saturday, August 15, 2015

Getting Vulnerable for Growth

As we move through our day, and doing our daily grind, it is often difficult to really assess what is important to us.  I mean I understand my family is important, my friends etc., but what about my own values, am I on que with my beliefs, with my goals, my aspirations?  Sometimes getting in touch with ourselves means getting vulnerable, we open up to being critisized and perhaps being minimized.  We are all different from one another, but we suffer similar things.  We all have to face fears and challenges, sometimes we overcome sometimes we cave to the pressure.  Being able to overcome our hurdles means at times we have to reach for help and this means becomming vulnerable to what others may think.  The deal is; we owe it to ourselves to break through these beliefs, that if we get vulnerable we are weak, this is far from the truth.  The fact is, having a supportive community behind us with encouragement can empower our souls to new heights...but this means allowing our story to surface.  I hope we can all find such group or community of willing and able participants, who are dedicated to creating a supportave atmosphere, one without judgement.

Luis Goncalves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your story without judgement